SHAKER PEG RAIL LENGTHS FROM 18" TO 16'
SHAKER PEG RAIL LENGTHS FROM 18″ TO 16′
Ready for your Paint or Stain, or in a variety of Pre-finished options. Our solid Maple Shaker Peg Rail is precisely milled and finely sanded.
- Lengths of Peg Rail from 2′ long to 16′ long can be ordered on this webpage, if you are looking for Loose Shaker Pegs look HERE
- Great for use wherever additional storage is needed, Kitchens, Baths, Bedrooms, Garages, Laundries & Pool Areas can all be improved with this quick and simple storage solution
- Peg rail board measures 3/4″ thick x 3-3/16″ wide and has 3/8″ beads on each edge that provide a location to drive screws or nails that can be easily disguised and hidden
- Pegs are located on the rail/board on 8″ centers. Pegs measure 1″ in diameter at the end and project 3″ from the face of the board / Total projection from wall when installed measures 3-3/4″ which includes the rail/board and the peg. The Shaker Pegs are securely glued and pressed into the Shaker Peg Rail
- Shaker Peg Rails with an odd amount of pegs have a peg located in the center of the length, Shaker Peg Rails with an even amount of pegs have pegs located 4″ off the center of the length
- Our longer lengths of Shaker Peg Rail ship in two or three pieces utilizing our clever “Field Joint”, please refer to detail images to view an example
- Shaker Peg Rail is installed on a wall by nailing or screwing through the rail and into a supporting wall structure such as a stud. It gets installed like baseboard or chair rail in a room, with screw or nail holes being filled and sanded before paint. Shaker Peg Rail can also be installed using decorative screws through the face of the rail into the supporting wall structure which enables the peg rail to be easily removed
- You can read more about the Shakers, Shaker Peg Rail and other Shaker innovations HERE
Showing 13–16 of 16 results
- SHAKER PEG RAIL LENGTHS FROM 18" TO 16' >
- Accessories & Other Oddities >